Monday, June 9, 2008

Please think of Darik sometimes


This is a favorite picture of mine with our son Darik and Amanda, this is the night they dropped us off at the airport to go on our cruise last february, this was Feb 1st 2008.  It was snowy which made me nervous and the planes had to be de Iced and the roads were just getting some but I was grateful to get word from them they were back home in bed safe before we had even gotten in the plane.  

We miss Darik He left for his journey onto the war about 3 weeks after this.  Please pray for his safety. 

4 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

You have such a good looking family! I love everyone of you! I talk to Darik sometimes on Facebook and cody and I pray for him every night!

Unknown said...

Nan!!! I'm so happy that you are doing this. All your pictures are so fun. I check Kristin's blog three or four times a week, and your little grandkiddies are so cute! I have a blog now! Check it out! petersonfamilies.blogspot.com
Darik is always in our thoughts and prayers. We hope he will be home safe and sound in a few more months!!!

Unknown said...

p.s. We're happy Brady has a girl now!!! You need to tell me all about her!

Kate Panelley Peterson (Elisabeth Kate Photography) said...

I LOVE that picture of you three!! it is ADORABLE!!! I love you guys to death!